COPAS Energy Education
Knowing Your COPAS Documents Live Webinar Series IX: Building Joint Account Payroll Charges
Date: September 12, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM (CT)
Program Level: Intermediate CPE Credits: 1 Hour
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Accounting
Calculating a proper payroll change can be challenging because of the many components that comprise the final joint account charge, including the salary or dayrate (when allowed), the burdens to be applied, the benefits allowed to be included, the incentive compensation payments allowed, and the worker's compensation insurance assessment. This session explores various COPAS publications where these payroll components are explained and discussed so attendees can learn how to calculate a proper joint account payroll charge.
Publications addressed include:
- MF-1 1984 Model Form Accounting Procedure
- MF-6 2005 Model Form Accounting Procedure
- MFI-21 Overhead Principles
- MFI-31 Self-Insurance for Workers' Compensation and Employers' Liability Insurance
- MFI-35 Employee and Contractor Training Costs
- MFI-37 Incentive Compensation Costs
- MFI-49 Employee and Contractor Awards
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Calculate joint account payroll charges for various employees, including field and office-based personnel.
For questions, please contact the COPAS Office at (303) 300-1131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Building Joint Account Payroll Charges (Sept 12)