COPAS Energy Education
Introduction to Oil and Gas Marketing and Sales Webinar V: Natural Gas Upstream and Downstream & Natural Gas Liquids
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:40 AM (CT)
Program Level: Basic CPE Credits: 2 Hours
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
This webinar is designed for individuals who wish to gain a deeper understanding of Revenue Oil and Gas Marketing & Sales Accounting. It will discuss marketing natural gas - definitions and pricing, pipelines, transportation and NGLS - definitions contracts, transportation, storage, inventory valuation and sales margin.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Recall methods of upstream sales of natural gas.
- Identify gas pricing components and what they represent.
- Recall processed gas contract differences.
- Recall upstream and downstream gas sales points.
- Identify contract types and impacts to sales margin.
- Idntify storage contracts and penalties to be wary about.
- Identify methods of transportation available for natural gas liquids.
- Recall NGL basic terms.
- List each of the five marketable products that natural gas liquids can be broken into.
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Natural Gas Upstream and Downstream (June 5)