COPAS Energy Education
Introduction to Oil and Gas Marketing and Sales Webinar IV: Crude Oil Upstream and Downstream
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:40 AM (CT)
Program Level: Basic CPE Credits: 2 Hours
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: None
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
This webinar is designed for individuals who wish to gain a deeper understanding of Revenue Oil and Gas Marketing & Sales Accounting. It will discuss valuing oil sales, marketing crude - definitions, contracts and pricing, and transportation and contracts.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Recall methods of transportation for crude oil.
- Recall crude pricing components and what each represent.
- Value a wellhead crude sale and net of deductions using oil price bulletin.
- Recall upstream and downstream crude sales points.
- Identify transportation contract types and impacts to sales margin.
- Identify variables in downstream crude valuations.
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Crude Oil Upstream and Downstream (May 8)