COPAS Energy Education
Gas Balancing Series Webinar III: Statements & Pipeline Flow
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CT)
Program Level: Intermediate CPE Credits: 1.5 Hours
Delivery: Group-Internet Based Prerequisites: Some revenue accounting experience
Advance Prep: None Field of Study: Accounting
Instructor: Salomon Tristan
This webinar is designed to provide an overview of Gas Balancing, linking directly into imbalances, owner responsibilities, and how to account for them. It will discuss gas plant statements, reconciliation of transporter and gas plant statements, gas analysis statements, production flow, allocation points and gas allocation.
Learning Objectives: By the end of this class you will be able to
- Interpret a gas plant statement.
- Reconcile the transporter statement to the gas plant statement.
- Analyze a gas analysis statement.
- Determine the impact the gas analysis has on the plant tailgate allocations.
- Describe the production flow from the wellhead to the purchaser.
- Identify how multiple allocation points along a pipeline impacts gas allocation.
Register at the bottom of this page.
Click here to read the COPAS Complaint Policy
Click here to read the COPAS Refund Policy
Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Registration Type: Webinar: Statements & Pipeline Flow (Mar 11)